I had tried out another of these paper knick knack dish. Instead of using a similar coloured paper for the reeds, I went with a variety of colours from a magazine. The paper was thicker than the paper from my last attempt. So making the reeds and making the discs were quite painful. Took quite a toll on my fingers!
But once again, I am quite delighted with the outcome. The glue-water mix I had used for this dish was thicker than my previous mix. So the dish turned out sturdier and shinier! This was also on display in the last event I had participated in and fetched me a lot of compliments
If you want to try it out, check out my previous post which details the way to go about it.