Hi there! My name is Oren Green and I love paper! My earliest recollection of origami and paper folding is in my childhood days. I remember my mother had got me a couple of books on beginner origami, complete with paper cut into squares. I was too young I think, because I wasn’t able to fold a lot of those models. Studies took a priority though, so that was the end of my folding then.
More recently, my interest in origami was reignited about 5 years back while learning Japanese. But unfortunately, though I did start learning origami, my interest was soon put on the back burner. That is, till the Christmas of 2009 when my brother and sister-in-law presented my with one of Lew Roselle’s books on Origami Decoration. I was really caught up in making those decorations and slowly started trying out a whole lot of projects. Soon I started blogging about my projects. I have been blogging for more than 2 years now and am lovin’ every minute of it
What is covered in my blog:
- Origami, of course! I work on origami projects and post pictures of my completed model. I also add any notes, links, tutorials, books and whatnot.
- Paper Crafts. I love paper crafts too and post what I make. I also post tutorials of some of the crafts I work on. Check out the Tutorials section for them
- Paper and Bead Jewellery. Paper Jewellery is very unique and surprisingly robust when used! Origami models are folded using tiny pieces of paper and turned into jewellery. Bead jewellery is, of course, made from beads and what ever little knick-knacks I manage to find.
- Christianity. I am a believing and practising Christian. So I post little messages that help me grow as a Christian. I do include Christian humour as well
If you found content on this site interesting and would like to get email notifications, please click here.
A page will open up which asks for your email. Enter your email there, enter the captcha phrase and click on “Complete Subscription Request”. You will receive an email from “Feedburner Email Subscriptions”. That email will have a link that you will need to click in order to receive the post emails. If you don’t get the email immediately, check your spam folder. Sometimes it goes there, mark that email as “Not Spam” and it will not happen again.
Some points to note:
- Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
- You will not be spammed.
- You will not get more than one email a day. If there is any post that day, you will be emailed, else no email
Subscribe to the blog
If you prefer to subscribe to the blog via a reader such as Google Reader, Newsgator, Bloglines, then please click here.
A page will be displayed with various subscription options. Choose your reader (you might have to signin to your reader to add to your existing feeds) and you are done!
All comments will be moderated, even if you have commented before. I am sorry for the hassle, but I have been spammed quite badly before and I don’t want to take the risk again. But I usually approve immediately or in a couple of hours at the latest, so you won’t have to wait long
So do look around. I am sure you will find something that you enjoy. And do keep visiting. I update the blog quite regularly