Akira Yoshizawa's 101st Birthday

A few days back I read a joke that 90% of people using Google.com, use it to check if their internet connection is working and only the remaining 10% use it for searching! Well, it looks like most people I know were busy checking their internet connections today, cos I have got endless messages, pings, calls informing me that today is Akira Yoshizawa’s birthday, thanks to the Google doodle today I have got suggestions on [Continued..]

© 2010 - 12 Paper N Pearlz Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.